Autumn Essentials at The Gothic Shop


Although hard to believe, Autumn is right at our front door. This year has flown by and it is time to get warm cardigans and thicker trousers out of the closet. My Autumn attire mostly consists of leggings and short dresses or tunics! I always pair these with a woolly cardigan or light jacket. In early Autumn; however, I prefer shrugs and boleros.  If you are looking for cosy yet fashionable shrugs or boleros or need an elegant one for a special occasion, check out my blogpost on them here.

This blogpost will evolve around trousers, cardigans, leggings and all the good stuff one would need for Autumn. Autumn is undoubtedly my favourite season and I love the cooler weather which allows one to layer clothing.

Read more »
Share on :
Autumn Essentials at The Gothic Shop
Autumn Essentials at The Gothic Shop
Reviewed by Winslett
Published :
Rating : 4.5