Gothic Handbags at The Gothic Shop

I have a very special topic for you today! We all have them, we all love them and truth be told, they are "handy" things to have indeed. Pun intended! :) Handbags are everyday essentials and if you are like me, you love collecting handbags of different styles, colours and sizes! I take a lot with me on an everyday basis; I need to fit notebooks, my tablet, phone and kindle plus various everyday bits and bobs. However, I do not prefer simple black "postal bags" or satchels. I prefer my handbags to make a statement of their own especially since my everyday outfits to Uni are fairly plain.

I have gathered some of my favourite handbags into this blogpost to help you choose the perfect bag for you. Some of my favourites come from Banned, Sinister and Restyle! My absolute favourite has to be Loungefly! Though on the pricier side, they have amazing high-quality bags that will last you well over a few seasons.



Read more »
Share on :
Gothic Handbags at The Gothic Shop
Gothic Handbags at The Gothic Shop
Reviewed by Winslett
Published :
Rating : 4.5